Enjoy these sailing and science adventures on your ebook reader (available in mobi and epub formats)

Error of Expectations ebook

Error of Expectations €5

Interval of Surprise ebook

Interval of Surprise €5

Megabeast Perception ebook

Megabeast Perception €5

The Complete Series of all three ebooks.


Silk for your mermaid.

Hand Painted silk scarves

Hand Painted silk scarves from this Magic Sea

New Caledonia Visa Requirements - for tourism only.

If you are visiting New Caledonia for tourism or business visits for a stay of less than 90 days in any 6 month period you will not need a visa if You are a citizen of any of the following countries

Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bermuda, Bolivie, Brunei, Bermuda, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Holy See, Honduras, Hong Kong, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, United States, Uruguay.

Or if you are a resident of any of the following countries:

Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland, Monaco and Andorra.

Reference (printable copy)


  • If you are not a citizen or resident of any of the above countries or if you wish to enter New Caledonia to conduct business or to seek employment or as a student you will need to obtain a visa first.

  • French nationals must present a valid passport. The I.D. card is not sufficient because of stop-overs in other countries. The passport must be valid 6 months after the date of return.

  • For foreign nationals wishing to stay a short time in New Caledonia, passports should be valid for six months from the date of arrival. The same applies for long-stay visas.

  • Foreigners who wish to reside in New Caledonia must request a long-stay visa from the French Consulate or Embassy, or the "Prefecture" (in French Administration) in their country of residence. Metropolitan France resident status does not apply in New Caledonia.

  • Request for resident status:

    Nationals of the European Union can freely settle in New Caledonia on the condition that they have independent means and are self-employed (proof required). Those who wish to obtain salaried employment must request a long-stay visa from the French Consulate or Embassy, or the "Prefecture" (in French Administrations) in their country of residence.

    All other foreign nationals including those of the European Union must request a long-stay visa through the French consulate or embassy or through the "Prefecture" of his/her place of residence accompanied by a request for the authorisation to work.

    Direction de la Réglementation et de l’Administration Générale
    BP C5 - 98848 Nouméa Cedex
    Ph: (687) 26 63 00 - Fax: (687) 27 28 28

For answers to all your questions about New Caledonia, including live email and website links, download a copy of the Rocket Guide to New Caledonia right now.

Travel Guide to New CaledoniaOrder the DVD

Order the Rocket Guide to New Caledonia on DVD - works on Mac or Windows.

This is the perfect gift for someone planning a trip to New Caledonia for business or pleasure.

€29.95 plus €10 handling & air mail to your billing or paypal address.

Expect 1 to 5 weeks for delivery depending on your location.

DVD €39.95

Download the Rocket Guide


This is a 748MB file - You HAVE to use a download manager like the no cost one at www.freedownloadmanager.org to assure the download will be uncorrupted. The download manager program will also speed up the download by about 400%. There is a free download manager program for the Mac called Folx

The link is only valid for 48 hours so be sure to be ready to download when you make the payment.

After payment you will receive an email with download instructions and the links.The email will include instructions for installing the guide onto your hard drive.

The Windows version is a normal Windows install program.

The MacIntosh version (second button) is a Zip file.


Windows Version €29.95


MacIntosh Version €29.95